1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

Upon arrival (2:05pm) my room wasn’t ready, I was told it would be ready at 3pm and they would call me. After waiting over an hour and a half, I finally called to check on my room and I was then told it was ready.

I was expected to wait in line in the lobby for my key after waiting an hour and a half. Next, I get up to my room on the 8th floor (which has trash all over the hallways) and my room was not ready AT ALL. There were crumbs on the floor, dirty robes, filthy sheer curtains, hair in the tub and on the shower tiles, hair in the bed, scrapes on the walls and dust everywhere!!!! This is a 4.5 Star Hotel with the upkeep of a 2 Star (motel).

I complained about the room, the housekeeping supervisor came to the room with the housekeeper in charge of cleaning the room to inspect it. They walked around with a puzzled look on there face as if they couldn’t see the filth and negligence. The supervisor proceeded to bribe me with champagne and cookies, I didn’t want any of that just a clean room. I was told to contact the front desk - I was told I’d be receiving another room, on a different floor and the bellman would bring it up.

Again I had to wait over an hour when promised it would only take 20 minutes!!! I get to the new room and there was hair in the shower and hair in the beds REALLY??!! (Went from a king to two queens btw). Room Service: The good is gross, PERIOD.

Now I’m back home and I realized I left some items in the closet.

I contacted the hotel and the lazy, incompetent conceirge didn’t even have the decency to check for the items through the staff. She lied and said the items weren’t there, I asked her had the room been cleaned and she stated, “Let me check.” Needless to say I believe the items are long gone but THE OMNI HAS REALLY GONE DOWNHILL, I WILL NEVER STAY IN ONE OF THESE ROACH MOTELS AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Omni Hotel Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments